NORTHEAST SPECIALTY FOODS, LLC
CREDIT AND RETURN POLICY
We want your experience with our deliveries and credit return process to be simple and straightforward.
- Automatic Credits on Account – Credit will be issued to your account automatically within 3 days for delivery errors that include items you are billed for but never actually received or decided you do not want at the time of the delivery. You will be emailed a copy of the credit memo.
- Expired Product/Damaged Product – We understand that there are times when you discover a product has been damaged or has expired. We must receive notice within 10 days of your delivery so that we can correct the situation and issue additional credit.
- Receiver/Driver Acceptance – We will go through each item with your receiver noting any problem or discrepancy on both your copy and our copy of the shipping document. We will ask your receiver to sign our copy as proof of acceptance.
- Credits After the Delivery – Requests for additional credits after the delivery has been completed must be done within 10 days of the original delivery. We will check our documents for acceptance signatures. If it is not signed, we will gladly honor the request. Otherwise, we will go by our signed receiving document as proof of delivery.
- Credit Refunds –. You will be emailed a copy of each credit memo. It is important that credits be applied to invoices when making payments on account. Requests for refunds of any credit balances must be made to accounting. Credit will be applied to any outstanding balances prior to refund.
Contact for Orders and Request/Approval for Credit:
Ashley Nadeau at 207-850-1258, email@example.com
Contact for Accounting:
Marcia Huggon at 972-923-2423,, firstname.lastname@example.org