Short Creek’s homegrown line of handcrafted sausages and bacon are made in small batches entirely with pork and beef raised on their farm in Northwood, New Hampshire. All Short Creek products are:
- Pasture-raised at Short Creek Farm in NH
- Non-GMO Feed // 100% Vegetarian Fed
- No Hormones or Growth-Promoting Chemicals
- Naturally Cured without Synthetic Nitrites or Nitrates
NESF has added four varieties of sausage – all made with humanely-raised heritage Berkshire pork:
- Beer Bratwurst (Fully cooked pork sausage with Tributary Brewing Co. Pilsner)
- New England Bangers (Pork sausage with Tributary Brewing Co. Pale Ale)
- Roasted Apple & Sage (Pork sausage with apples, sage, and sweet apple cider)
- Wine & Garlic (Pork sausage with red wine, garlic, and black pepper)
And it’s a well-known fact that everything is better with bacon. It’s slightly less well-known that everything with bacon is better with Short Creek bacon! The only question is: sweet or savory?
- If you want sweet (but not too sweet), smoky and 100% nitrate-free, then try their Maple Bacon, made with real NH maple syrup.
- If you want smokiness perfectly balanced by savory spices, then Seven Spice is your slice.
All Short Creek bacon and sausage selections are available April 1!